Aside from the lake, Bracciano offers the possibility to visit the Orsini-Odescalchi Castle, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful Castles of Italy, with the near village.
In the village called Vigna di Valle-Lago it’s possible to visit the Italian Military Aviation Historical Museum.
There are many interesting places to visit, beside the already mentioned, Trevignano, Anguillara, Canale and Oriolo, like:
- Cerveteri, with the Etruscan Necropolis, World-Heritage Site;
- Ceri, small medieval village standing on a tuff spur with the Church full of frescoes;
- Sutri, with the Roman Amphitheater built in the tuff and Mithraeum, now church, with medieval frescoes;
- Ladispoli, with its beaches and sea;
- Santa Severa, with the Castle on the sea.
During the Spring/Summer season there are many festivals and popular celebrations which take place in Bracciano and the surrounding towns.